Prophetic DeclarationsJuly 15, 2018
God’s RestorationDecember 9, 2018
These 20 Powerful Prayer points against stagnation with Bible verses will aid in your warfare against hard-rooted stagnation, irrespective of the cause(s).
Click here for the latest prayer points for the new year 2019
These prayer points were developed during our mid-year 14 days fasting/praying from 16th to 28 July, 2018.
- Thank God for all He has done for you and for the gift of life. 1 Thessalonians 5 vs. 18
- Confess and repent of all sins (known and unknown, willingly or unwillingly committed) – 1 John 1 vs. 9
- Ask God to forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness in Jesus’ name – 1 John 1 vs. 9
- Commit yourself into the able and miracle hands of God.
- Father God I thank You for today and pray that every word, decree, proclamation or pronouncement that will proceed from my mouth will be fulfilled by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Job 22 vs. 28 a, b.
- I pray that as I decree today, the light shall shine upon my ways, business, family, job, health, marriage and projects in Jesus’ name. Job 22 vs. 28 c.
- I stand upon the Holy Word of God and use the name the name of Jesus Christ which is above every name, to set myself free from every self-imposed limitations, bounds, boundaries, constraints and borders which has brought stagnation upon my life; in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Philippians 2 vs. 9.
- Today I deliver myself from every self-pronounced curse, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Every hindrance and stagnation I have brought upon myself as a result of my words, actions or thoughts, I destroy them from my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every thought or word I have spoken in the past which has given Satan or demons the legal ground to inflict my life with any form of stagnation, I revoke such word or thought with the blood of Jesus Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Hebrews 12 vs. 24.
- Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that every stagnation affecting my life as a result of the place where I live, be destroyed by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 6 vs. 17.
- I come against every oppressing or limiting force of the enemy against my life stationed to tie me down to one level or to one spot, as a result of my place of residence, I command it to be cast of my life and it’s influence wiped out with the blood of Jesus Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Psalms 89 vs. 22.
- I destroy from my life anything that makes me major on the minor issues and postpone the main issues, in Jesus’ name. 2 Corinthians 10 vs. 5
- Any person or personality attached negatively to my destiny because of my present or past place(s) of residence, I command such to be detached from my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 6 vs. 5
- Every curse that has brought stagnation upon my life because I live or had lived in a curse location, I command it broken from life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 6 vs. 5.
- I refuse and reject from my life every form of procrastination, in Jesus’ name.
- By the authority in Jesus’ name, I decree and declare that every spiritual, or financial, or economic and or marital flood besieging me, flow back to the desert, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 59 vs. 19.
- Every demonic walls or covering that has tied me down in one spot or level for a long time, I decree that declare that you are ‘NO MORE,’ in Jesus’ name. Psalm 18 vs. 29.
- Father, in Jesus’s name, I take authority over every thought, notion, discouragement or idea that often weakens me whenever I make up my mind to go forward. I command it to depart from me now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 10 vs. 5
- Jesus, I pray that you open my eyes to opportunities of advancement for me in all areas of life today, in Jesus name.
- I refuse to remain in the position, state or condition I have been enclosed in for some time. As a child of God, I set myself free from every bondage to one level, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Exodus 14 vs. 15